Having the same relative position, proportion, value, or structure.
- Corresponding or similar in position, value, structure, or function.
- Biology Similar in structure and evolutionary origin, though not necessarily in function, as the flippers of a seal and the hands of a human.
- Immunology Relating to the correspondence between an antigen and the antibody produced in response to it.
- Genetics Having the same morphology and linear sequence of gene loci as another chromosome.
- Chemistry Belonging to or being a series of organic compounds each successive member of which differs from the preceding member by a constant increment, especially by an added CH2 group.