A variety of the domestic dog, usually having large, drooping ears, esp. one which hunts game by scent, as the foxhound, bloodhound, deerhound, but also used for various breeds of fleet hunting dogs, as the greyhound, boarhound, etc.
- A domestic dog of any of various breeds commonly used for hunting, characteristically having drooping ears, a short coat, and a deep resonant voice.
- A dog.
- A contemptible person; a scoundrel.
- One who eagerly pursues something: a gossip hound.
- A devotee or an enthusiast: a coffee hound.
- To pursue relentlessly and tenaciously. See Synonyms at harass.
- To urge insistently; nag: hounded me until I agreed to cut my hair.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിടികൂടുക - Pidikooduka ;വേട്ടനായ്ക്കളെ ഉപയോഗിച്ചു വേട്ടയാടുക - Vettanaaykkale Upayogichu Vettayaaduka | Vettanaykkale Upayogichu Vettayaduka ;നീചന് - Neechan ;നീചൻ - Neechan ;നിര്ദയമായി പിന്തുടരുക - Nirdhayamaayi Pinthudaruka | Nirdhayamayi Pinthudaruka ;വേട്ടനായ് - Vettanaayu | Vettanayu ;