In what manner or way; by what means or process.
- In what manner or way; by what means: How does this machine work?
- In what state or condition: How is she today?
- To what extent, amount, or degree: How bad was it?
- For what reason or purpose; why: How is it that he left early?
- With what meaning: How should I take that remark?
- By what name: How is she called?
- By what measure; in what units: How do you sell this corn?
- What. Usually used in requesting that something be said again: How's that again?
- Used as an intensive: How we laughed!
- The manner or way in which: forgot how it was done.
- In whatever way or manner; however: Cook it how you please.
- A manner or method of doing something: "The how of research is generated by the why of the world” ( Frederick Turner).
- and how Informal Most certainly; you bet: She's a good dancer, and how!
- how about What is your thought, feeling, or desire regarding: How about a cup of tea? How about that storm last night?
- how about that Informal Used rhetorically to express surprise or wonder at or approval for something.
- how come Informal How is it that; why: How come you're so late?
- how so How is it so: You say the answer is wrong. How so?
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എങ്ങിനെ - Engine ;ഏതവസ്ഥയില് - Ethavasthayil ;എന്തു സംഗതിക്ക് - Enthu Samgathikku ;എപ്രകാരം - Eprakaaram | Eprakaram ;ഒരു കാര്യം ചെയ്യപ്പെടുന്നരീതി - Oru Kaaryam Cheyyappedunnareethi | Oru Karyam Cheyyappedunnareethi ;എവ്വണ്ണം - Evvannam ;