The body of a ship or decked vessel of any kind; esp., the body of an old vessel laid by as unfit for service.
- Nautical A heavy, unwieldy ship.
- Nautical The hull of an old, unseaworthy, or wrecked ship.
- Nautical An old or unseaworthy ship used as a prison or warehouse. Often used in the plural.
- One, such as a person or object, that is bulky, clumsy, or unwieldy.
- A wrecked or abandoned shell of a usually large object, such as a building or vehicle.
- To appear as a massive or towering form; loom: The big truck hulked out of the fog.
- To move clumsily.