Belonging to man or mankind; having the qualities or attributes of a man; of or pertaining to man or to the race of man; as, a human voice; human shape; human nature; human sacrifices.
- A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species H. sapiens.
- A person: the extraordinary humans who explored Antarctica.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race.
- Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals: an act of human kindness.
- Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans: a mistake that shows he's only human; human frailty.
- Having the form of a human.
- Made up of humans: formed a human bridge across the ice.