The quality of being human; the peculiar nature of man, by which he is distinguished from other beings.
- Humans considered as a group; the human race.
- The condition or quality of being human.
- The quality of being humane; benevolence.
- A humane characteristic, attribute, or act.
- The languages and literatures of ancient Greece and Rome; the classics.
- Those branches of knowledge, such as philosophy, literature, and art, that are concerned with human thought and culture; the liberal arts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനുഷ്യത്വം - Manushyathvam ;മനുഷ്യവര്ഗം - Manushyavargam ;ദീനവാല്സല്യം - Dheenavaalsalyam | Dheenavalsalyam ;മനുഷ്യപ്രകൃതി - Manushyaprakruthi ;ദാക്ഷിണ്യം - Dhaakshinyam | Dhakshinyam ;മനുഷ്യകുലം - Manushyakulam ;