The product of ten multiplied by ten, or the number of ten times ten; a collection or sum, consisting of ten times ten units or objects; five score. Also, a symbol representing one hundred units, as 100 or C.
- The cardinal number equal to 10 × 10 or 102.
- The number in the third position left of the decimal point in an Arabic numeral.
- A one-hundred-dollar bill.
- The numbers between 100 and 999: an attendance figure estimated in the hundreds.
- An administrative division of some counties in England and the United States.