A court formerly held in several cities of England; specif., a court held in London, before the lord mayor, recorder, and sheriffs, to determine certain classes of suits for the recovery of lands within the city. In the progress of law reform this court has become unimportant.
- A place where political campaign speeches are made: a candidate out on the hustings in the farm belt.
- The activities involved in political campaigning: a veteran of the hustings.
- Chiefly British A court formerly held in some English cities and still held infrequently in London.
- Chiefly British A platform on which candidates for Parliament formerly stood to address the electors.
- Chiefly British The proceedings of a parliamentary election.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉമി - Umi ;ചണ്ഡി - Chandi ;പ്രസംഗമണ്ഡപം - Prasamgamandapam ;തോട് - Thodu ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പുപ്രവർത്തനം - Thiranjeduppupravarththanam | Thiranjeduppupravarthanam ;തൊണ്ട് - Thondu ;