The transcript, image, or picture of a visible object, that is formed by the mind; also, a similar image of any object whatever, whether sensible or spiritual.
- Something, such as a thought or conception, that potentially or actually exists in the mind as a product of mental activity.
- An opinion, conviction, or principle: has some strange political ideas.
- A plan, scheme, or method.
- The gist of a specific situation; significance: The idea is to finish the project under budget.
- A notion; a fancy.
- Music A theme or motif.
- Philosophy In the philosophy of Plato, an archetype of which a corresponding being in phenomenal reality is an imperfect replica.
- Philosophy In the philosophy of Kant, a concept of reason that is transcendent but nonempirical.
- Philosophy In the philosophy of Hegel, absolute truth; the complete and ultimate product of reason.
- Obsolete A mental image of something remembered.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആശയം - Aashayam | ashayam ;അറിവ് - Arivu ;സങ്കല്പരൂപം - Sankalparoopam ;ഊഹം - Ooham ;പദ്ധതി - Paddhathi | Padhathi ;അന്തര്ഗ്ഗതം - Antharggatham ;