Existing in idea or thought; conceptional; intellectual; mental; as, ideal knowledge.
- A conception of something in its absolute perfection.
- One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence.
- An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.
- An honorable or worthy principle or aim.
- Of, relating to, or embodying an ideal.
- Conforming to an ultimate form or standard of perfection or excellence.
- Considered the best of its kind.
- Completely or highly satisfactory: The location of the new house is ideal.
- Existing only in the mind; imaginary.
- Lacking practicality or the possibility of realization.
- Of, relating to, or consisting of ideas or mental images.
- Philosophy Existing as an archetype or pattern, especially as a Platonic idea or perception.
- Philosophy Of or relating to idealism.