The imagine-making power of the mind; the power to create or reproduce ideally an object of sense previously perceived; the power to call up mental imagines.
- The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses.
- The mental image so formed.
- The ability or tendency to form such images.
- The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness: handled the problems with great imagination.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- Archaic An unrealistic idea or notion; a fancy.
- Archaic A plan or scheme.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സര്ഗ്ഗശക്തി - Sarggashakthi ;സങ്കല്പശക്തി - Sankalpashakthi ;സങ്കല്പം - Sankalpam ;ഊഹം - Ooham ;ഉപായചിന്തനം - Upaayachinthanam | Upayachinthanam ;ഉദ്ഭാവനം - Udhbhaavanam | Udhbhavanam ;