Of or pertaining to an empire, or to an emperor; as, an imperial government; imperial authority or edict.
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of an empire or a sovereign, especially an emperor or empress: imperial rule; the imperial palace.
- Ruling over extensive territories or over colonies or dependencies: imperial nations.
- Having supreme authority; sovereign.
- Regal; majestic.
- Outstanding in size or quality.
- Of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures.
- An emperor or empress.
- The top of a carriage.
- Something outstanding in size or quality.
- A variable size of paper, usually 23 by 33 inches (55.8 by 83.8 centimeters).
- A pointed beard grown from the lower lip and chin.