The act of impressing, or the state of being impressed; the communication of a stamp, mold, style, or character, by external force or by influence.
- An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience.
- A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the impression that we have met once before.
- A mark produced on a surface by pressure.
- The act or process of impressing.
- Printing All the copies of a publication printed at one time from the same set of type.
- Printing A single copy of such a printing.
- A humorous imitation of the voice and mannerisms of a famous person done by an entertainer.
- An initial or single coat of color or paint.
- Dentistry An imprint of the teeth and surrounding tissues, formed with a plastic material that hardens into a mold for use in making dentures, inlays, or plastic models.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാരണ - Dhaarana | Dharana ;പകര്പ്പ് - Pakarppu ;മതിപ്പ് - Mathippu ;ബോധം - Bodham ;അച്ചടിക്കല് - Achadikkal ;തോന്നല് - Thonnal ;