Not pure; not clean; dirty; foul; filthy; containing something which is unclean or unwholesome; mixed or impregnated extraneous substances; adulterated; as, impure water or air; impure drugs, food, etc.
- Not pure or clean; contaminated.
- Not purified by religious rite; unclean.
- Immoral or sinful: impure thoughts.
- Mixed with another, usually inferior substance; adulterated.
- Being a composite of more than one color or mixed with black or white.
- Deriving from more than one source, style, or convention; eclectic: an impure art form.