Not commensurable; having no common measure or standard of comparison; as, quantities are incommensurable when no third quantity can be found that is an aliquot part of both; the side and diagonal of a square are incommensurable with each other; the diameter and circumference of a circle are incommensurable.
- Impossible to measure or compare.
- Lacking a common quality on which to make a comparison.
- Mathematics Having no common measure or number of which all the given lengths or measures are integral multiples.
- Mathematics Having an irrational ratio.
- One that is incommensurable.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആനുപാതികമായ - Aanupaathikamaaya | anupathikamaya ;അപര്യാപ്തമായ - Aparyaapthamaaya | Aparyapthamaya ;ആദായം - Aadhaayam | adhayam ;തുല്യതയില്ലാത്ത - Thulyathayillaaththa | Thulyathayillatha ;അനുപാതരഹിതമായ - Anupaatharahithamaaya | Anupatharahithamaya ;അനനുരൂപമായ - Ananuroopamaaya | Ananuroopamaya ;