One who, or that which, shows or points out; as, a fare indicator in a street car.
- One that indicates, especially:
- A pointer or an index.
- An instrument used to monitor the operation or condition of an engine, furnace, electrical network, reservoir, or other physical system; a meter or gauge.
- The needle, dial, or other registering device on such an instrument.
- Chemistry Any of various substances, such as litmus or phenolphthalein, that indicate the presence, absence, or concentration of another substance or the degree of reaction between two or more substances by means of a characteristic change, especially in color.
- Ecology A plant or animal whose existence in an area is strongly indicative of specific environmental conditions.
- Any of various statistical values that together provide an indication of the condition or direction of the economy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദ്യോതകമായ - Dhyothakamaaya | Dhyothakamaya ;അനുക്രമണികകൾ - Anukramanikakal ;സൂചകം - Soochakam ;അടയാളം - Adayaalam | Adayalam ;തുമ്പ് - Thumpu ;നിർദ്ദേശം - Nirddhesham | Nirdhesham ;