Not making a difference; having no influence or preponderating weight; involving no preference, concern, or attention; of no account; without significance or importance.
- Having no particular interest or concern; apathetic: indifferent to the sufferings of others.
- Having no marked feeling for or against: She remained indifferent toward their proposal.
- Not mattering one way or the other: It's indifferent to me which outfit you choose.
- Characterized by a lack of partiality; unbiased: an indifferent judge.
- Being neither too much nor too little; moderate.
- Being neither good nor bad; mediocre: an indifferent performance. See Synonyms at average.
- Being neither right nor wrong.
- Not active or involved; neutral: an indifferent chemical in a reaction.
- Biology Undifferentiated, as cells or tissue.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുന്വിധിയൊന്നുമില്ലാത്ത - Munvidhiyonnumillaaththa | Munvidhiyonnumillatha ;ഉദാസീനമായ - Udhaaseenamaaya | Udhaseenamaya ;അപ്രധാനമായ - Apradhaanamaaya | Apradhanamaya ;പ്രത്യേക താത്പര്യമില്ലാത്ത - Prathyeka Thaathparyamillaaththa | Prathyeka Thathparyamillatha ;നിസ്സംഗമായ - Nissamgamaaya | Nissamgamaya ;മാദ്ധ്യസ്ഥ - Maaddhyastha | Madhyastha ;