Consisting in industry; pertaining to industry, or the arts and products of industry; concerning those employed in labor, especially in manual labor, and their wages, duties, and rights.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from industry: industrial development; industrial pollution.
- Having highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- Employed, required, or used in industry: industrial workers; industrial diamonds.
- A firm engaged in industry.
- A stock or bond issued by an industrial enterprise.
- A person employed in industry.
- A style of rock music marked by harsh rhythms, little melody, and nihilistic lyrics.