The quality of being unequal; difference, or want of equality, in any respect; lack of uniformity; disproportion; unevenness; disparity; diversity; as, an inequality in size, stature, numbers, power, distances, motions, rank, property, etc.
- The condition of being unequal.
- An instance of being unequal.
- Lack of equality, as of opportunity, treatment, or status.
- Social or economic disparity: the growing inequality between rich and poor.
- Lack of smoothness or regularity; unevenness.
- Variability; changeability.
- Mathematics An algebraic relation showing that a quantity is greater than or less than another quantity.
- Astronomy A deviation from uniformity in the motion of a celestial body.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനീതി - Aneethi ;അസമത്വം - Asamathvam ;വ്യത്യാസം - Vyathyaasam | Vyathyasam ;അസമത - Asamatha ;അസാമ്യം - Asaamyam | Asamyam ;അനുപമരാഹിത്യം - Anupamaraahithyam | Anupamarahithyam ;