Unlimited or boundless, in time or space; as, infinite duration or distance.
- Having no boundaries or limits.
- Immeasurably great or large; boundless: infinite patience; a discovery of infinite importance.
- Mathematics Existing beyond or being greater than any arbitrarily large value.
- Mathematics Unlimited in spatial extent: a line of infinite length.
- Mathematics Of or relating to a set capable of being put into one-to-one correspondence with a proper subset of itself.
- Something infinite.