To take by descent from an ancestor; to take by inheritance; to take as heir on the death of an ancestor or other person to whose estate one succeeds; to receive as a right or title descendible by law from an ancestor at his decease; as, the heir inherits the land or real estate of his father; the eldest son of a nobleman inherits his father's title; the eldest son of a king inherits the crown.
- To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestor by legal succession or will.
- To receive by bequest or as a legacy.
- To receive or take over from a predecessor: The new administration inherited the economic problems of the last four years.
- Biology To receive (a characteristic) from one's parents by genetic transmission.
- To gain (something) as one's right or portion.
- To hold or take possession of an inheritance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുഭവിക്കുക - Anubhavikkuka ;പരന്പരയാ കിട്ടുക - Paranparayaa Kittuka | Paranparaya Kittuka ;പാരന്പര്യവശാല് ലഭിക്കുക - Paaranparyavashaal Labhikkuka | Paranparyavashal Labhikkuka ;പിന്ഗാമിയാവുക - Pingaamiyaavuka | Pingamiyavuka ;പാരമ്പര്യമായ - Paaramparyamaaya | Paramparyamaya ;ജന്മസിദ്ധമായ - Janmasiddhamaaya | Janmasidhamaya ;