The act of initiating, or the process of being initiated or introduced; as, initiation into a society, into business, literature, etc.
- The act or an instance of initiating.
- The process of being initiated.
- The condition of being initiated.
- A ceremony, ritual, test, or period of instruction with which a new member is admitted to an organization or office or to knowledge.
- The condition of being knowledgeable.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാരംഭകത്വം - Praarambhakathvam | Prarambhakathvam ;ദീക്ഷണം - Dheekshanam ;പ്രാഥമികശിക്ഷണം - Praathamikashikshanam | Prathamikashikshanam ;ദീക്ഷാപൂര്വ്വകപ്രവേശം - Dheekshaapoorvvakapravesham | Dheekshapoorvvakapravesham ;ഉപക്രമം - Upakramam ;പരപ്രരണ - Paraprarana ;