Serving to initiate; inceptive; initiatory; introductory; preliminary.
- The power or ability to begin or to follow through energetically with a plan or task; enterprise and determination.
- A beginning or introductory step; an opening move: took the initiative in trying to solve the problem.
- The power or right to introduce a new legislative measure.
- The right and procedure by which citizens can propose a law by petition and ensure its submission to the electorate.
- Of or relating to initiation.
- Used to initiate; initiatory.
- on (one's) own initiative Without prompting or direction from others; on one's own.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരപ്രരണ - Paraprarana ;സ്വേമേധയാ - Svemedhayaa | swemedhaya ;പരപ്രേരണ കൂടാതെ - Paraprerana Koodaathe | Paraprerana Koodathe ;ദീക്ഷാപൂർവ്വകപ്രവേശം - Dheekshaapoorvvakapravesham | Dheekshapoorvvakapravesham ;തുടങ്ങുക - Thudanguka ;ഉപക്രമം - Upakramam ;