Not harmful; free from that which can injure; innoxious; innocuous; harmless; as, an innocent medicine or remedy.
- Uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing; sinless: an innocent child.
- Not guilty of a specific crime or offense; legally blameless: was innocent of all charges.
- Within, allowed by, or sanctioned by the law; lawful.
- Not dangerous or harmful; innocuous: an innocent prank.
- Candid; straightforward: a child's innocent stare.
- Not experienced or worldly; naive.
- Betraying or suggesting no deception or guile; artless.
- Not exposed to or familiar with something specified; ignorant: American tourists wholly innocent of French.
- Unaware: She remained innocent of the complications she had caused.
- Lacking, deprived, or devoid of something: a novel innocent of literary merit.
- A person, especially a child, who is free of evil or sin.
- A simple, guileless, inexperienced, or unsophisticated person.
- A very young child.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ദോഷിയായ - Nirdhoshiyaaya | Nirdhoshiyaya ;നിര്ദ്ദോഷി - Nirddhoshi | Nirdhoshi ;അനഘ - Anagha ;നിരുപദ്രവിയായ - Nirupadhraviyaaya | Nirupadhraviyaya ;നിരപരാധിയായ - Niraparaadhiyaaya | Niraparadhiyaya ;നിര്ദ്ദോഷിയായ - Nirddhoshiyaaya | Nirdhoshiyaya ;