Pressing; urgent; importunate; earnest.
- An almost imperceptible space of time. See Synonyms at moment.
- A particular or precise time: at the instant of combustion.
- The current month: your letter of the 15th instant.
- A food or beverage designed for quick preparation.
- Occurring at once; immediate: instant gratification.
- Imperative; urgent: an instant need.
- Now under consideration; present.
- Commercially prepared or processed for quick and easy final preparation: an instant cake mix.
- Readily soluble in water: instant coffee; instant powdered milk.
- Appearing, done, or taking place with or as if with maximum quickness and ease: "She had the gift of instant intimacy” ( Sylvia Jukes Morris).
- At once; instantly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
താമസമല്ലാത്ത - Thaamasamallaaththa | Thamasamallatha ;ഉടൻവേണ്ട - Udanvenda ;തീയതി - Theeyathi ;ശീഘ്രമായ - Sheeghramaaya | Sheeghramaya ;ക്ഷണം - Kshanam ;ഉടനെയുള്ള - Udaneyulla ;