The act of instructing, teaching, or furnishing with knowledge; information.
- The act, practice, or profession of instructing.
- Imparted knowledge.
- An imparted or acquired item of knowledge; a lesson.
- Computer Science A sequence of bits that tells a central processing unit to perform a particular operation and can contain data to be used in the operation.
- An authoritative direction to be obeyed; an order. Often used in the plural: had instructions to be home by midnight.
- Detailed directions on procedure: read the instructions for assembly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദിഷ്ടം - Dhishdam ;ബോധനം - Bodhanam ;പഠിപ്പിക്കല് - Padippikkal ;ഉത്തരവ് - Uththaravu | Utharavu ;താക്കീതു - Thaakkeethu | Thakkeethu ;ശിക്ഷണം - Shikshanam ;