That by means of which any work is performed, or result is effected; a tool; a utensil; an implement; as, the instruments of a mechanic; astronomical instruments.
- A means by which something is done; an agency.
- One used by another to accomplish a purpose; a dupe.
- An implement used to facilitate work. See Synonyms at tool.
- A device for recording, measuring, or controlling, especially such a device functioning as part of a control system.
- Music A device for playing or producing music: a keyboard instrument.
- A legal document, such as a deed, will, mortgage, or insurance policy.
- To provide or equip with instruments.
- Music To compose or arrange for performance.
- To address a legal document to.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആയുധം - Aayudham | ayudham ;ഉപകരണം - Upakaranam ;മാദ്ധ്യമം - Maaddhyamam | Madhyamam ;ഒരുക്കുപടി - Orukkupadi ;സാമഗ്രി - Saamagri | Samagri ;പണിക്കോപ്പ് - Panikkoppu ;