A cutting or engraving; a figure cut into something, as a gem, so as to make a design depressed below the surface of the material; hence, anything so carved or impressed, as a gem, matrix, etc.; -- opposed to cameo. Also used adjectively.
- A figure or design carved into or beneath the surface of hard metal or stone.
- The art or process of carving a design in this manner.
- A gemstone carved in intaglio.
- Printing done with a plate bearing an image in intaglio.
- A die incised so as to produce a design in relief.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമഗ്രമായ - Samagramaaya | Samagramaya ; ;