Lacking nothing of completeness; complete; perfect; uninjured; whole; entire.
- Essential or necessary for completeness; constituent: The kitchen is an integral part of a house.
- Possessing everything essential; entire.
- Mathematics Expressed or expressible as or in terms of integers.
- Mathematics Expressed as or involving integrals.
- A complete unit; a whole.
- Mathematics A number computed by a limiting process in which the domain of a function, often an interval or planar region, is divided into arbitrarily small units, the value of the function at a point in each unit is multiplied by the linear or areal measurement of that unit, and all such products are summed.
- Mathematics A definite integral.
- Mathematics An indefinite integral.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവിഭാജ്യമായ - Avibhaajyamaaya | Avibhajyamaya ;പൂര്ണ്ണാങ്കമായ - Poornnaankamaaya | Poornnankamaya ;അവിഭക്തമായ - Avibhakthamaaya | Avibhakthamaya ;പൂർണ്ണസംഖ്യകളെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Poornnasamkhyakale Sambandhicha ;പൂർണ്ണാങ്കമായ - Poornnaankamaaya | Poornnankamaya ;മുഴുവനായ - Muzhuvanaaya | Muzhuvanaya ;