To form into one whole; to make entire; to complete; to renew; to restore; to perfect.
- To make into a whole by bringing all parts together; unify.
- To join with something else; unite.
- To make part of a larger unit: integrated the new procedures into the work routine.
- To open to people of all races or ethnic groups without restriction; desegregate.
- To admit (a racial or ethnic group) to equal membership in an institution or society.
- Mathematics To calculate the integral of.
- Mathematics To perform integration on.
- Psychology To bring about the integration of (personality traits).
- To become integrated or undergo integration.