The act or process of making whole or entire.
- The act or process of integrating.
- The state of becoming integrated.
- The bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association, as in society or an organization; desegregation.
- Psychology The organization of the psychological or social traits and tendencies of a personality into a harmonious whole.
- Mathematics The process of computing an integral; the inverse of differentiation.
- Electronics The process of placing more than one integrated circuit on a single chip.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏകീകൃതമായ - Ekeekruthamaaya | Ekeekruthamaya ;അവിഭക്തമായ - Avibhakthamaaya | Avibhakthamaya ;സമന്വയിക്കൽ - Samanvayikkal ;ആർജവം - Aarjavam | arjavam ;പൂർണ്ണമാക്കുക - Poornnamaakkuka | Poornnamakkuka ;ദേശീയോദ്ഗ്രഥനം - Dhesheeyodhgrathanam ;