Strained; tightly drawn; kept on the stretch; strict; very close or earnest; as, intense study or application; intense thought.
- Possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to an extreme degree: the intense sun of the tropics.
- Extreme in degree, strength, or size: intense heat.
- Involving or showing strain or extreme effort: intense concentration.
- Deeply felt; profound: intense emotion.
- Tending to feel deeply: an intense writer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉത്കടമായ - Uthkadamaaya | Uthkadamaya ;ഭയങ്കര - Bhayankara ;നിശിതമായ - Nishithamaaya | Nishithamaya ;തീക്ഷ്ണമായ - Theekshnamaaya | Theekshnamaya ;തീക്ഷണമായ - Theekshanamaaya | Theekshanamaya ;ഗൗരവമായ - Gauravamaaya | Gouravamaya ;