Stretched; admitting of intension, or increase of degree; that can be intensified.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by intensity: intensive training. See Usage Note at intense.
- Grammar Tending to emphasize or intensify: an intensive adverb.
- Possessing or requiring to a high degree. Often used in combination: research-intensive; labor-intensive.
- Relating to or being a method especially of land cultivation intended to increase the productivity of a fixed area by means of an increase in capital and labor.
- Physics Having the same value for any subdivision of a thermodynamic system: intensive pressure.
- Grammar A linguistic element, such as the adverb extremely or awfully, that provides force or emphasis. Also called intensifier.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തീക്ഷ്ണമായ - Theekshnamaaya | Theekshnamaya ;അധികമാക്കുന്ന - Adhikamaakkunna | Adhikamakkunna ;അധികമാക്കുന്ന - Adhikamaakkunna | Adhikamakkunna ;intensity - Intensity ;തീവ്രത - Theevratha ;തീക്ഷണമായ - Theekshanamaaya | Theekshanamaya ;