A short entertainment exhibited on the stage between the acts of a play, or between the play and the afterpiece, to relieve the tedium of waiting.
- An intervening episode, feature, or period of time: "Kerensky has a place in history, of a brief interlude between despotisms” ( William Safire).
- A short farcical entertainment performed between the acts of a medieval mystery or morality play.
- A 16th-century genre of comedy derived from this.
- An entertainment between the acts of a play.
- Music A short piece inserted between the parts of a longer composition.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിഷ്കംഭം - Vishkambham ;വിശ്രമസമയം - Vishramasamayam ;പിണയ്ക്കുക - Pinaykkuka ;ഉപനാടകം - Upanaadakam | Upanadakam ;വിഷ്ക്കംഭം - Vishkkambham ;ഇടവേളയിലെ സംഗീതം - Idavelayile Samgeetham ;