A mutual sight or view; a meeting face to face; usually, a formal or official meeting for consultation; a conference; as, the secretary had an interview with the President.
- A formal meeting in person, especially one arranged for the assessment of the qualifications of an applicant.
- A conversation, such as one conducted by a reporter, in which facts or statements are elicited from another.
- An account or a reproduction of such a conversation.
- Informal An interviewee: "I had been warned that [he] was a tough interview—that he doled out flip answers ... to questions he was tired of being asked” ( David Roberts).
- To obtain an interview from.
- To have an interview: interviewed with a publishing company.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടിക്കാഴ്ച - Koodikkaazhcha | Koodikkazhcha ;അഭിമുഖ സംഭാഷണം നടത്തുക - Abhimukha Sambhaashanam Nadaththuka | Abhimukha Sambhashanam Nadathuka ;അഭിമുഖം നടത്തുന്നയാൾ - Abhimukham Nadaththunnayaal | Abhimukham Nadathunnayal ;വാചാപരീക്ഷ നടത്തുന്നയാൾ - Vaachaapareeksha Nadaththunnayaal | Vachapareeksha Nadathunnayal ;അഭിമുഖം - Abhimukham ;കണ്ടു സംസാരിക്കുക - Kandu Samsaarikkuka | Kandu Samsarikkuka ;