To the inside of; within. It is used in a variety of applications.
- To the inside or interior of: went into the house.
- To the activity or occupation of: recent college graduates who go into banking.
- To the condition, state, or form of: dishes breaking into pieces; changed into a butterfly.
- So as to be in or be included in: parties entering into an agreement; wrote a new character into the play.
- Informal Interested in or involved with: They are into vegetarianism.
- To a point within the limits of a period of time or extent of space: well into the week.
- In the direction of; toward: looked into the distance; pointed into the sky.
- Against: crashed into a tree.
- As a divisor of: The number 3 goes into 9 three times.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അകത്തേക്ക് - Akaththekku | Akathekku ;Jake turned into a wolf! - Jake Turned Into A Wolf! ;ഉള്ളിലേക്ക് - Ullilekku ;പ്രത്യേകിച്ച് ശക്തിയോടെ The car crashed into the tree. I wasn't careful - Prathyekichu Shakthiyode The Car Crashed Into The Tree. I Wasn't Careful ;ഒരു ഭൂപ്രദേശത്തേയ്ക്ക് പോകുന്ന. We left the house and walked into the street. The plane flew into the open air. - Oru Bhoopradheshaththeykku Pokunna. We Left The House And Walked Into The Street. The Plane Flew Into The Open Air. | Oru Bhoopradheshatheykku Pokunna. We Left The House And Walked Into The Street. The Plane Flew Into The Open Air. ;and walked into a wall. - And Walked Into A Wall. ;