To the inside of; within. It is used in a variety of applications.
- To the inside or interior of: went into the house.
- To the activity or occupation of: recent college graduates who go into banking.
- To the condition, state, or form of: dishes breaking into pieces; changed into a butterfly.
- So as to be in or be included in: parties entering into an agreement; wrote a new character into the play.
- Informal Interested in or involved with: They are into vegetarianism.
- To a point within the limits of a period of time or extent of space: well into the week.
- In the direction of; toward: looked into the distance; pointed into the sky.
- Against: crashed into a tree.
- As a divisor of: The number 3 goes into 9 three times.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉള്ളില് - Ullil ;(ഗണിതം) Taking distinct arguments to distinct values. The exponential function maps the set of real numbers into itself. - (ganitham) Taking Distinct Arguments To Distinct Values. The Exponential Function Maps The Set Of Real Numbers Into Itself. ;അകത്ത് - Akaththu | Akathu ;(വാമൊഴിശൈലി) ആകൃഷ്ടനായ I'm really into Shakespeare right now. I'm so into you! - (vaamozhishaili) Aakrushdanaaya I'm Really Into Shakespeare Right Now. I'm So Into You! | (vamozhishaili) akrushdanaya I'm Really Into Shakespeare Right Now. I'm So Into You! ;അകത്തേക്ക് - Akaththekku | Akathekku ;അറിയിപ്പ് - Ariyippu ;