To put garments on; to clothe; to dress; to array; -- opposed to divest. Usually followed by with, sometimes by in; as, to invest one with a robe.
- To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return: invested their savings in stocks and bonds.
- To spend or devote for future advantage or benefit: invested much time and energy in getting a good education.
- To devote morally or psychologically, as to a purpose; commit: "Men of our generation are invested in what they do, women in what we are” ( Shana Alexander).
- To endow with authority or power.
- To install in office with ceremony: invest a new emperor.
- To endow with an enveloping or pervasive quality: "A charm invests a face/Imperfectly beheld” ( Emily Dickinson).
- To clothe; adorn.
- To cover completely; envelop.
- To surround with troops or ships; besiege. See Synonyms at besiege.
- To make investments or an investment: invest in real estate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പദവി നല്കുക - Padhavi Nalkuka ;invest money in business മുതല്മുടക്കുക - invest Money In Business Muthalmudakkuka ;അധികാരമോ പദവിയോ നല്കുക - Adhikaaramo Padhaviyo Nalkuka | Adhikaramo Padhaviyo Nalkuka ;invest with the braminical thread ഉപനയിക്കുക - invest With The Braminical Thread Upanayikkuka ;പദവിനൽകുക - Padhavinalkuka ;പദവിനല്കുക - Padhavinalkuka ;