Nor responsible; not liable or able to answer for consequences; innocent.
- Marked by a lack of responsibility: irresponsible accusations.
- Lacking a sense of responsibility; unreliable or untrustworthy.
- Law Not mentally or financially fit to assume responsibility.
- Not liable to be called to account by a higher authority.
- One who has no sense of responsibility.
- Law One who is mentally or financially unfit to assume responsibility for one's actions.
- One who is unlikely to be called to account by a higher authority.