Also; as an additional article.
- A single article or unit in a collection, enumeration, or series.
- A clause of a document, such as a bill or charter.
- An entry in an account.
- A bit of information; a detail.
- A short piece in a newspaper or magazine.
- A romantically involved couple: "[They] soon began seeing each other . . . and were an item for a year and a half.” ( Peter J. Boyer).
- Also; likewise. Used to introduce each article in an enumeration or list.
- Archaic To compute.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തരം - Tharam ;ഖണ്ഡിക - Khandika ;വകുപ്പ് - Vakuppu ;describing item by item ഗുണനം - describing Item By Item Gunanam ;കാര്യം - Kaaryam | Karyam ;food item without artificial salt അക്ഷാരലവണം - food Item Without Artificial Salt Akshaaralavanam | food Item Without Artificial Salt Aksharalavanam ;