A species of flea (Sarcopsylla, or Pulex, penetrans), which burrows beneath the skin. See Chigoe.
- A person who jigs or operates a jig.
- A small measure for liquor, usually holding 1 1/2 ounces.
- This amount of liquor.
- A device, such as a drill, that operates with a jerking or jolting motion.
- Nautical A light all-purpose tackle.
- Nautical A small sail set in the stern of a yawl or similar boat.
- Nautical A boat having such a sail.
- Nautical A jigger mast.
- Informal An article or a device, the name of which eludes one.
- See chigger.
- See chigoe.