The keeping of a journal or diary.
- The collecting, writing, editing, and presenting of news or news articles in newspapers and magazines and in radio and television broadcasts.
- Material written for publication in a newspaper or magazine or for broadcast.
- The style of writing characteristic of material in newspapers and magazines, consisting of direct presentation of facts or occurrences with little attempt at analysis or interpretation.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- An academic course training students in journalism.
- Written material of current interest or wide popular appeal.