Pertaining or appropriate to courts of justice, or to a judge; practiced or conformed to in the administration of justice; sanctioned or ordered by a court; as, judicial power; judicial proceedings; a judicial sale.
- Law Of, relating to, or proper to courts of law or to the administration of justice: the judicial system.
- Law Decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice: a judicial decision.
- Law Belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge: in judicial robes.
- Characterized by or expressing judgment: the judicial function of a literary critic.
- Proceeding from a divine judgment.