The characteristic fluid of any vegetable or animal substance; the sap or part which can be expressed from fruit, etc.; the fluid part which separates from meat in cooking.
- A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice; meat braised in its own juices.
- A bodily secretion: digestive juices.
- The liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid.
- A substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
- Slang Vigorous life; vitality.
- Slang Political power or influence; clout.
- Slang Electric current.
- Slang Fuel for an engine.
- Slang Funds; money.
- Slang Alcoholic drink; liquor.
- Slang Racy or scandalous gossip.
- To extract the juice from.
- Slang To drink alcoholic beverages excessively.
- juice up Slang To give energy, spirit, or interest to.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സത്ത - Saththa | Satha ;സത്ത് - Saththu | Sathu ;ചാറ് - Chaaru | Charu ;ദ്രവം - Dhravam ;പഴരസം - Pazharasam ;നീര് - Neeru ;