To bend the neck; to bow or duck the head.
- A roadside or rural establishment offering liquor, dancing, and often gambling and prostitution. Also called juke house, juke joint.
- To play dance music, especially in a juke.
- To dance, especially in a juke or to the music of a jukebox.
- To deceive or outmaneuver (a defending opponent) by a feint; fake.
- To deceive or outmaneuver a defender by a feint.
- A feint or fake.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രസകരമായ - Rasakaramaaya | Rasakaramaya ; ;