The quality of being just; conformity to the principles of righteousness and rectitude in all things; strict performance of moral obligations; practical conformity to human or divine law; integrity in the dealings of men with each other; rectitude; equity; uprightness.
- The quality of being just; fairness.
- The principle of moral rightness; equity.
- Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.
- The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.
- Law The administration and procedure of law.
- Conformity to truth, fact, or sound reason: The overcharged customer was angry, and with justice.
- Law A judge.
- Law A justice of the peace.
- do justice to To treat adequately, fairly, or with full appreciation: The subject is so complex that I cannot do justice to it in a brief survey.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നെറിവ് - Nerivu ;നിയമപാലനം - Niyamapaalanam | Niyamapalanam ;ന്യായാധിപന് - Nyaayaadhipan | Nyayadhipan ;നിയമ പാലനം - Niyama Paalanam | Niyama Palanam ;നിഴലി - Nizhali ;നെറി - Neri ;