- A Japanese pilot trained in World War II to make a suicidal crash attack, especially upon a ship.
- An airplane loaded with explosives to be piloted in a suicide attack.
- Slang An extremely reckless person who seems to court death.
- Of or relating to a suicidal air attack: a kamikaze mission.
- Slang So reckless in behavior or actions as to be suicidal: kamikaze hot rodders.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവനവന് ആപല്ക്കരമായ - Avanavanu Aapalkkaramaaya | Avanavanu apalkkaramaya ; ;