To cool; to skim or stir.
- Nautical The principal structural member of a ship, running lengthwise along the center line from bow to stern, to which the frames are attached.
- Nautical A ship.
- A structure, such as the breastbone of a bird, that resembles a ship's keel in function or shape.
- The principal structural member of an aircraft, resembling a ship's keel in shape and function.
- A pair of united petals in certain flowers, as those of the pea.
- Nautical To capsize or cause to capsize.
- keel over To collapse or fall into or as if into a faint.
- Nautical A freight barge, especially one for carrying coal on the Tyne River in England.
- Nautical The load capacity of this barge.
- A British unit of weight formerly used for coal, equal to about 21.2 long tons.
- Chiefly British To make cool.