According to the kind or nature; natural.
- Of a sympathetic, helpful, or benevolent nature: a kindly interest; a gentle, kindly soul. See Synonyms at kind1.
- Agreeable; pleasant: a kindly breeze.
- Archaic Within the law; lawful.
- Obsolete Natural to its kind.
- Out of kindness: She kindly overlooked their mistake.
- In a kind manner: He spoke kindly to us.
- Pleasantly; agreeably: The sun shone kindly.
- In an accommodating manner: Would you kindly fill in your name and address?
- Obsolete In a way or course that is natural; fittingly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറ്റ് - Uttu ;സദയം - Sadhayam ;ദയവായി - Dhayavaayi | Dhayavayi ;കനിഞ്ഞ് - Kaninju ;ദയയോടുകൂടി - Dhayayodukoodi ;കൃപയാ - Krupayaa | Krupaya ;