The rank, quality, state, or attributes of a king; royal authority; sovereign power; rule; dominion; monarchy.
- A political or territorial unit ruled by a sovereign.
- The eternal spiritual sovereignty of God or Christ.
- The realm of this sovereignty.
- A realm or sphere in which one thing is dominant: the kingdom of the imagination.
- One of the three main divisions (animal, vegetable, and mineral) into which natural organisms and objects are classified.
- In the Linnaean taxonomic system, the highest taxonomic classification into which organisms are grouped, based on fundamental similarities and common ancestry. The Linnaean system designates five such classifications: animals, plants, fungi, prokaryotes, and protoctists. See Table at taxonomy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജനത - Janatha ;പ്രദേശം - Pradhesham ;രാഷ്ട്രം - Raashdram | Rashdram ;ആധിപത്യം - Aadhipathyam | adhipathyam ;രാജാവിന്റെ കീഴിലുള്ള രാജ്യം - Raajaavinte Keezhilulla Raajyam | Rajavinte Keezhilulla Rajyam ;രാജത്വം - Raajathvam | Rajathvam ;