- A set of articles or implements used for a specific purpose: a survival kit; a shaving kit.
- A container for such a set.
- A set of parts or materials to be assembled: a model airplane kit.
- A packaged set of related materials: a sales kit.
- A collection of clothing and other personal effects used for travel.
- A container, such as a bag, valise, or knapsack, for storing or holding such a collection.
- the (whole) kit and caboodle Informal The entire collection or lot.
- A kitten.
- A young, often undersized fur-bearing animal.
- A tiny, narrow violin used by dancing masters in the 17th and 18th centuries.